**To register, click on the above link**
What: The ECSI Wilderness First Aid Class is a 16-hour course approved by the BSA through the Shenandoah Area Council, BSA. This certification is good for 2 years.
Where: Camp Rock Enon, BSA
- CPR/AED: Friday, October 20, from 6:30pm-9:30pm
- WFA: Saturday, October 21 from 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Sunday, October 22 from 8:00am - 12:00pm
- For SAC Registered Members:
- by September 15th: $75 for WFA / $10 for CPR/AED
- by September 30th: $100 for WFA / $15 for CPR/AED
- by October 7th: $125 for WFA / $20 for CPR/AED
- For All others:
- by September 15th: $100 for WFA / $10 for CPR/AED
- by September 30th: $125 for WFA / $15 for CPR/AED
- by October 7th: $150 for WFA / $20 for CPR/AED
Why: This course is required for Philmont and other high-adventure bases by the BSA. It is highly recommended for units involved in activities where you are further than 1 hour from EMS.
Who: This course is open to anyone aged 14 and over.
Prerequisites: Current certification in adult CPR/AED is required. A separate CPR/AED will be held for those not holding current certification. If you are currently certified in adult CPR/AED, you must provide a copy of your certification prior to the course. You may send a copy of your certification to the Shenandoah Area Council after you register online.
Course: The fee includes:
- course materials
- camping accommodations.
Please pack as if you were hiking in the backcountry! The class has limited slots and will be filled on a first paid/first in basis. After receiving your registration and payment, you will be registered for the course. The class will be canceled if the minimum of 6 participants is not met by September 30th. In case of cancelation, your fee will be refunded.
Other than Event cancelation, there is NO Refund given for this Event!
A current BSA Annual Health & Medical form is required to be submitted on arrival. Only Parts A & B are required for this event.